10 Reasons our clients love Fresh Technology

06 January 2014

10 Reason our customers are loving Fresh Technology


1. Free Pickup / Drop off for computers


If you have a problematic system don’t worry about having to take time out of your day, we will come and collect it from your office / residence, fix it and drop it back. All included in the price.
(Includes Mooloolaba / Maroochydore / Kawana / Cotton Tree / Buddina & surrounding areas)


2. No crazy upsells


Ever heard of the story where the retired lady was sold a top end gaming system when all she needed was an entry level computer? We hear things like that regularly. We only suggest solutions that are fully relevant to the problem you are trying to solve.

3. Accessibility


We aim to have near 24x7 access to help available. We offer onsite / offsite / remote / email all sorts. Basically if you’d like to be supported that way then we will do it for you.


4. Satisfaction ratings


Check these ratings out.
97% of people are likely to recommend us to someone they know!
91% are ‘extremely’ satisfied with our help and the other 9% are satisfied
96% would rate our product knowledge as extremely good or very good
65.63% of people say we are extremely responsive with the rest saying very responsive
75% say we are more reasonably priced than our competitors
97% say we are a very professional company when delivering our goods and services


5. Experienced and Qualified


Advanced Diploma in Computing – Software engineering
ACMT certified 2011 – 2013
Microsoft Certified Professional
5 Years on the Sunshine Coast supporting small / medium business
3 Years will Dell Inc. in their UK/Ire business section and bronze server section
2 Years with Toshiba
2 Years with Apple

6. Access to products


We deal with the major suppliers so we can get almost any product you are after and with low overheads you always pay a decent price.

7. Little added extras at no extra cost


We always look for the little ways we can further help our regular clients without adding to the bill at the end of the day. Look at these examples.
Free backup monitoring with a report
Free guides on current issues you are experiencing
1st Priority over everyone with a 2 hour onsite time if an I.T. issue is stopping you trading


8.  Comprehensive service solutions


We offer a comprehensive range of goods, services and support which means you can come to us for almost all your I.T. needs.
Hardware sales (Tablets / Notebooks / Desktops / Servers / Networking etc.)
Web development (New sites / Modifying old sites / Upgrades / ecommerce etc.)
Software sales (MYOB / Office / Adobe / Net Security etc.)
Business support (4 hour onsite / Small and medium / Trader Priority if you go down)
Backup solutions – both onsite and offsite (Simple backups / Redundant backups / Disaster recovery)
Industry leading remote support

9. Fast turnarounds


Our workshop works outside the normal 9-5 that most other I.T. establishments work. That means (barr waiting on parts to arrive) we can have your system fixed faster than our other competitors and with no expensive ‘priority fees’.


10. Normal, down to earth humans


We bridge the divide between uber geek, can’t understand, technology superstar and the everyday human. That means we take time to make sure you understand the problem. What we are going to do to fix it and how that will be of benefit to you.


Fresh Technology Solutions and Support © 2013. All rights reserved.

Valid CSS!